ICIS Meetings 2017
ICIS Masterclass in Imaging of Thoracic Neoplasms
May 03, 2017
CPD points: 6 from RCR
Location: Euston House, London
This Masterclass in the Imaging of Thoracic Neoplasms is a one-day teaching course which will highlight current imaging techniques, image interpretation, and pitfalls in the evaluation of lung cancers and other thoracic neoplasms. The course will feature instruction using the new (2017) lung cancer staging classification system. Workshop style teaching with individual imaging workstations in small groups will afford participants the opportunity to learn through hands-on, case based learning, in addition to didactic lectures.
Learning objectives for this course
– Get acquainted with the evaluation of lung cancer screening CT scans and volumetry-based management of lung nodules.
– Learn to apply the new (8th edition) TNM staging classification to imaging studies in order to stage lung cancers
– Analyse imaging findings of lung nodules in order to devise appropriate management strategies
– Evaluate features of thoracic malignancies (other than lung cancer) to aid in proper diagnosis and management
The 17th International Cancer Imaging Society Meeting & Annual Teaching Course
October 02-04, 2017
Langenbeck-Virchow Haus, Berlin, Germany
The meeting programme includes:
• state-of-the-art lectures
• pro and con sessions
• interactive workshops with audience response systems
• scientific sessions (with best paper award)
• poster presentations (with best poster awards)
For further information please CLICK HERE.