We have the honour and the pleasure to invite you to the joint meeting of ESTI and the Fleischner Society in 2019. After a successful combined meeting in Barcelona in 2015, we are looking forward to offer you again attractive and interesting opportunities to become part of this subspecialty congress.
Various options within an exciting scientific & educational programme focusing on chest and thoracic imaging shall help to perfectly position your company and reach about 800 expected international participants. The three day congress will start with a kick-off workshop on Wednesday afternoon.
MAIN TOPICS 2019
The scientific programme will focus on all aspects of Thoracic Imaging, with lectures on state-of-the-art CT, MRI and interventional radiology together with scientific presentations on the most recent advances in our specialty. Among evolving topics, lung fibrosis, lung cancer screening, response evaluation criteria and the role of artificial intelligence in thoracic imaging will be covered in detail.
Workshops on chest X-ray reading, lung nodule management and high resolution CT will take place the day before the main meeting.
SUPPORTING ESTI-FLEISCHNER 2019 – WHAT’S IN FOR THE INDUSTRY?
• Participate and present your products and research in the exhibition to an international audience
• Stimulate and discuss new research: Use the unique debates concept to stir discussion and create awareness
• Encourage and promote education and public awareness
• Cooperate and network with opinion leaders
• Support and assist opinion leaders to reach the best clinical recommendations for current therapeutic dilemmas
• Inform and update international participants on clinical and technological developments
Besides our standard options, we will be happy to create your very own sponsor package or discuss further/other options that might be interesting to your company.
We would be delighted to welcome you as a partner of the ESTI-Fleischner Joint Meeting in 2019.
For further information and to receive the sponsor options brochure please contact email@example.com.