ESTI 2022 OXFORD
We have the honour and the pleasure to invite you to the ESTI 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting. After a successful meeting
in Paris in 2019 and an unfortunate long break, we are looking forward to offer you again attractive and interesting opportunities to become part of this subspecialty congress.
Various options within an exciting scientific & educational programme focusing on chest and thoracic imaging shall help to
perfectly position your company and reach about 550 expected international participants.
MAIN TOPICS 2022
The scientific programme encompasses state-of-the-art scientific presentations and will focus on all aspects of Imaging of Respiratory Disease, with lectures on the latest advances in CT, MRI, and interventional radiology, together with refresher lectures and multidisciplinary scientific presentations. Among the topics covered, will be, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer screening and pulmonary nodules, molecular imaging and the role of artificial intelligence in thoracic imaging.
SUPPORTING ESTI 2022 – WHAT’S IN FOR THE INDUSTRY?
– Participate and present your products and research in the exhibition to an international audience
– Stimulate and discuss new research: Use the unique debates concept to stir discussion and create awareness
– Encourage and promote education and public awareness
– Cooperate and network with opinion leaders
– Support and assist opinion leaders to reach the best clinical recommendations for current therapeutic dilemmas
– Inform and update international participants on clinical and technological developments
Besides our standard options, we will be happy to create your very own sponsor package or discuss further/other options that might be interesting to your company. We would be delighted to welcome you as a partner of the ESTI 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting.
On behalf of the Organising Committee we wish you a memorable meeting.
Fergus Gleeson, Oxford/UK
For further information please contact Ms. Ricarda Posch at firstname.lastname@example.org.