Membership 2018 application/renewal is only possible until Wednesday, October 31, 2018.
ESTI is the foremost European society for radiologists who have an interest in all aspects of thoracic radiology. By this it is assumed that they will be spending at least 50% of their time working in the sub-specialty and would almost certainly have published fairly extensively in this field.
Membership is always valid for a calendar year.
Membership Benefits 2018*
*depending on the respective membership type
– Representation of thoracic imaging/radiology on a European level
– Personal ESTI account
– Access to full membership directory
– Reduced registration fees at annual meetings
– Live webinars
– Access to all webinar recordings
– Access to undertake the ESTI Diploma in thoracic imaging
– View the “Case of the month” of 2015/2016/2017
– Recorded lectures from 2012/2014/2015
– EPOS congress posters
– Reduced subscription rate to the Journal of Thoracic Imaging
– Research grants
– ESOR fellowship programme
– ESOR scholarship programme
– Certificate of membership