Lung Cancer Screening practical part
LCS (online) workshops
October 12-13, 2021 | ONLINE
We would like to thank all attendees for their contribution and hope you enjoyed the online workshops.
We will soon inform you when the next LCS workshops will be organised. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ESTI Office (office@myESTI.org).
Workshop description/learning objectives
In the workshop, the radiologist will become familiar with
– how CAD marks are displayed and accepted/rejected
– how volumetry (3D segmentation of nodules by the computer) is computed
– how volumetry can be adjusted if the segmentation is not satisfactory
– how volumetry can be computed on lesions missed by CAD but seen by the radiologist
– how to make a diameter measurement if volumetry fails
– how subsolid nodules are handled
– how part-solid nodules are handled and how the total volume and volume of the solid core is measured
– how a nodule in a f/u scan is linked to the same nodule in a prior scan
– how to compute volume doubling time or growth rate and determine a management category per nodule
– other tools that can help with other findings, e.g. coronary calcification and emphysema
– get a possibility to practice with many cases from lung cancer screening programs and gain hands-on experience with modern AI tools for lung cancer screening
In cooperation with
Are you interested in organising a CAD/AI workshop together with ESTI?
Send an email to the ESTI Office (office@myESTI.org) and we will be happy to provide you with further details and all requirements.